It is that time of the year when the breeze is back, and the temperature is dropping, it is a time when friends, families, campers, rock climbers, and adventurers leave the comfort of their homes and embark on an amazing outdoor bonding experience. To make it worthwhile; there must be good food, food prepared fast and with relative ease, mostly from a grill. One of such food that requires grill expertise when outdoor is the burger because a well-grilled patty will produce maximum taste and optimal tenderness.
It’s time to heat up that grill! And make your own smoky, char-grilled, juicy and chewy hamburger. Don’t let that burnt or undercooked grounded patty prevent you from having an amazing outdoor experience. Therefore, regardless of your burger preference, here are some helpful tips to make the best-grilled burgers ever.
1. Make it juicy and flavorful: to make your burger juicy, but not fatty, use Lad's wagyu beef because they contain unsaturated fat which gives it an exceptional savory flavor, makes it juicy and tender to the palate. The wagyu beef further comes with fatty acids that are rich in Omega-3 which has good cholesterol and healthy for your hearts.
2. Be creative with your flavor: you can top your burger mixture with as much flavor as you like. There are no restrictions. However, here are a few additional suggestions
•   Fresh or dried herbs and spices
•   Minced onions and garlic better fresh or dehydrated
•   Seasoning mixes for soup or salad dressings
•   Your favorite cheese
•   Prepared sauce
•   Other ingredients such as olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, mango, bacon, pickles, chili, or minced ham.
3. Make a good patty: a good burger depends on the patty. How it was formed and prepared determines how tasty it would be. When grilling the burger, the ground beef should weigh about 4-6 ounces, and the patty should be loosely formed. Also, use your thumb to make a slight hollow at the center of the patty; this would make it cook evenly.
4. Patience is key: grilling is all about patience. Carefully and continuously turn the beef from front to back for even cooking and browning. It is better to use a spatula and avoid pressing or flattening the piece of meat while turning it to prevent losing the flavorful juice.
5. Manage the temperature: endeavor to set your grill at an appropriate temperature. Medium-low to medium heat is preferable. Reason for this is that unregulated temperature may result in the burning from the outside while the inside remains uncooked.
6. Cook meat completely: it is better to cook ground beef thoroughly. An internal temperature of 160o F is most accurate for beef. For an accurate reading, use a meat thermometer, inserted horizontally into the patty, and make sure it never touched bone, fat or the grill.
I know what you are thinking. Where can I go for an outdoor grilling experience with loved ones? Worry no more; here are the best outdoor spots in Dubai:
• Dubai Creek Park
• Jumeirah Beach Park
• Mushrif Park
• Al Qudra Lakes
• Al Mamzar Beach Park
• Safa Park
• Zabeel Park
If you love outdoor experiences with friends and family, these clues will help you prepare a good and delicious burger. Tips on the locations will further make the experience magical.
For an inexplicably glorious moment with friends and families, contact LADS team to prepare for you amazing, tasty, juicy and flavorful burger for your outdoor parties.